A boat trip to the East.
The main/final destination is Loutro. Alternatively, we can go a further to Glika Nera.
From Paleochora till Loutro, there are optional stops and places to view, relax, enjoy, swimming.
Many travelers prefer to make 4-5 stops until Loutro.
Private trips are flexible, so you decide how to manage the time according to your needs.
The full trip lasts 7.5 hours, time flies when you have a nice time.
- Cave (sightseeing)
- Lissos beach. A secluded beach with a nearby non-organized archaeological site.
- Sougia beach: An organized beach with cafe/snack/tavern options.
- A surprise cold bath in the middle of nowhere.
- Tripiti beach
- Domata beach
- Agia Roumeli beach. An organized beach with dinner options, located at the end of Samaria Gorge
- Agios Pavlos (Sfakia area)
- Marmara/Lykos/Finikas (3 different beaches, very close each over. The majority prefers Marmara beach)
- Loutro. Organised beach with a plenty of cafes/taverns
- The trip can be extended to Glika Nera (secuded, a canteen there)
- The trip can also be extended up to Chora Sfakia (organised)
The duration is approximately 7.5 hours, but it may be extended depending on the season and upcoming tours. Please inquire in advance. Please note that there is no dock at secluded beaches, so we will stop near the coast. Organized beaches have basic docking facilities.
Top reasons to choose us:
- iming: We offer ways to avoid mass tourism and crowded places.
- Tips and secrets: Our captains are local experts with extensive knowledge of the area. They can suggest the best places to visit.
- Personalized boat trips tailored to your needs.
- Since it is a full-day trip, it can be combined with an authentic local food experience. Please contact us in advance.
- Cabin to our boats. In case of a nap.
- Since it is a private trip, the schedule is flexible. However, it is important to use time wisely as it tends to pass quickly, especially when we are having a great time. The captain will provide suggestions according to your needs, and it is advisable to trust his advice.
- We provide basic snorkeling equipment for free such as masks e.t.c.
- The captain usually has soft drinks and water on the boat. However, it is highly recommended to bring your own food and drinks as well. Our boats have a refrigerator onboard.
- There is a small cabin, an area with two very small beds, which can be useful for changing clothes, etc.
- If any child or older person needs to take a nap, you may use the cabin (no linen is provided). Please note the cabin rules and regulations, the main one being that it is not allowed to enter the cabin while dry and wet.
- Further extension of time is possible upon request, depending on upcoming trips. If possible, there may be a small extra charge per waiting hour.
- There is a dock available only at organized beaches.
- On the return, you can add a visit to Gialiskari beach. However, Gialiskari is nearby Paleochora and you can also visit the beach by car via a dirt road (in good condition tho).
- Please note that our boat is not suitable for people with special needs. Kindly let us know in advance.