A 10-12 hour boat trip to SouthWest and West.
The main destination is Balos and Gramvoussa.
- Kedrodassos beach (a secluded beach)
- Vienna beach (also known as Krios lake)
These middle stops are optionally, but highly recommended. There are also other middle possible stops, but you may visit them by car/foot.
The duration is approx 4 hours. It might be extended (it depends on the season and by upcoming tours. Please ask in advance).
- We leave early in the morning.
- Vienna and Kedrodassos beaches are secluded and do not have sunbeds or umbrellas.
- There are two more beautiful beaches near Paleochora called Grammeno beach and Psilos Volakas beach. Since they are located nearby, easile accessible, so we strongly recommend visiting them by car or on foot. However, if you wish to visit them during our tour, we will be glad to accommodate your request. Just make sure to manage your time wisely. The captain will provide suggestions.
- From Elafonissi to Falassarna, there is a wonderful and peaceful scenery. However, it should be noted that the beaches in this area are not easily accessible, even by boat, and they may not be very user-friendly
- We provide basic snorkeling equipment for free, such as masks, etc.
- The captain usually has soft drinks and water on the boat. However, it is highly suggested to bring your own food and drinks as well. Our boats have a refrigerator.
- There is a small cabin with two very small beds. It is useful for changing clothes, etc. If any child or older person needs to take a nap, you may use the cabin (no linen is provided). Please note the cabin rules and regulations. The main rule is that it is not allowed to enter wet the cabin.
- Please note that our boat is not suitable for people with special needs. Kindly let us know in advance.